Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for the accounting functions of stores, including general bookkeeping and payroll functions.
- Provide customer service to stores by addressing concerns, problems and making helpful suggestions.
- Process payroll and prepares quarterly returns.
- Maintain general ledger via book work postings.
- Review store purchases and expenses.
- Oversee the payment of store expenses.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare and review financial statements for several retail locations.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Professional Licenses / Certifications: No Licenses or Certifications Requested
- Vehicle: No Vehicle Requested
- No Driver’s License Requested
Experience / Qualifications:
- Computer knowledge is essential (Microsoft Suite)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently in an efficient and timely manner in a variety of situations
- Must work effectively in a team environment
- Ten-key calculator
For the best response please use the link above to apply today!
Apply In Person:
- Piggly Wiggly Midwest
- 2215 Union Avenue
- Sheboygan, WI 53081
E-Mail a Résumé:
To apply for this job, send your résumé to: [email protected]
Additional Application Information: In order to be considered for this position, please specify which job (by title) you are applying for. Thank you!
No phone calls please