Order Selector FT
Order Selector FT
Please view our brief online overview of the position at YouTube Piggly Wiggly Midwest Order Selector Job Overview.
Position Title: Order Selector Full Time
Shift: 2nd and 3rd
Reports To: Supervisor
Primary objective and essential duties of the position: The Order Selection position is responsible for selecting accurate, well-built pallets of grocery cases to be shipped to the company’s customers.
8 Major Duties of the Position:
- Perform safety inspection of pallet jack prior to every work shift.
- Lift 10 to 60 pound cases repetitively and be able to walk and/or stand up to 14 hours.
- Perform order selection duties at a minimum of 100 % of labor standard.
- Work independently and responsibly with other job classifications.
- Perform duties while adhering to Company policies and safety regulations.
- Select grocery cases accurately, in a manner which does not cause damage to product and meets customer requirements.
- Securely wrap and accurately label palletized grocery cases for shipment.
- Stage completed loads at loading dock or assigned area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma
- Company Certifications:
- pallet jack training and certification program
- Haz-com training and sanitation program.
- Mathematical: Basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply and division) required.
- Reasoning or Analytical: Good reasoning skills required. Must have a strong attention for detail. Reading and writing a must.
- Language: English
- Physical Demands: Standing and/or walking up to 14 hours. Lift 1 to 60 pounds throughout the shift.
- Work Environment: Varying Temperatures.
- Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations: None at hire.
- Additional Responsibilities: As defined by Shift Supervisor/Coordinator.
Disclaimer: The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, education factors, and the requirements and conditions listed in this position description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The Employer reserves the right to revise this position description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change.
For the best response please use the link above to apply today!
Apply In Person:
- Piggly Wiggly Midwest
- 2215 Union Avenue
- Sheboygan, WI 53081
E-Mail a Résumé:
To apply for this job, send your résumé to: [email protected]
Additional Application Information: In order to be considered for this position, please specify which job (by title) you are applying for. Thank you!
No phone calls please