Already have an account with us?
Registering for the first time?
Please take the time to read through these helpful hints before you register:
Q: How do I register?
A: On the registration page, under Create an Account, enter your email address and click the Create Account button.
Q: When I enter an email address to Create an Account, I get the error message:
You are already registered with us. Please sign-in using your password. If you forgot your password, please use the “Forgot Your Password” link.
What do I do?
A: This happens when the system already has your email address on file. In this situation, try the following options:
- Sign in using this temporary password: Welcome2012
If this doesn’t work or you’ve forgotten your password, follow these steps to get into your account:
- click on the “Forget Password Link” and you will be taken to a page with an Access Key.
- Write down this Key!
- Go to your email and click on the link in the email sent to you by Piggly Wiggly Customer Service. Be sure to check your email SPAM Filter for this email if you don’t receive it immediately.
- You will be directed to an Account Access page.
- Enter the same email address you tried to register with earlier
- Enter the Access Key provided by the site
- Click Submit Access Key
At this point you will be prompted to enter a new password. Enter a password of your choice, and submit. You will now be logged in. Please write down this email/password combination for future visits to shopthepig.com
Q: I want to change my password. How do I do that?
A: While logged in, click on “Update Preferences”. This will bring you to the Update Registration page where you can update your profile information, including changing your password, update preferred store, and update email preferences. When you are done with your updates, click “Save Registration”.
Q: I want to change my email preferences. How do I do that?
A: While logged in, click on “Update Preferences”. At the bottom of the page, you will see a button for “Update Email Preferences”. Clicking on this button will open a separate window where you will be able to modify your preferences by checking the box next to those campaigns you want to be involved in. Click Save Email Preferences to save those options.
Now that you have all the information you need, it’s time to Register!