Meat Cutter / Wrapper
PIGGLY WIGGLY MIDWEST
2215 UNION AVE
SHEBOYGAN, WI 53081
Work Site: Sheboygan County
3124 S. Business Dr.
Sheboygan, WI 53081
On Bus Route? No
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time/Part-Time, 15 to 40 Hours Per Week.
Shift/Work Days: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings and Weekend Shift.
Monday through Sunday.
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
Education: No Minimum Education Level Requested
Professional Licenses / Certifications: No Licenses or Certifications Requested
Vehicle: No Vehicle Requested
Type: No Drivers License Requested
Endorsements: No Endorsement Requested
Age: 18 or older Required
Experience / Qualifications: Be fully knowledgeable and thoroughly familiar with all of the various cuts and types of meat products (including deli) sold in the department including recommended uses or cooking methods; and store/department procedures, policies and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Observe all store rules and company policies
- Maintain a neat, well groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress regulations
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code regulations
- Follow approved procedures for receiving, weighing and breaking down meat products
- Price and display product in cases as directed by the Department Manager
- Assist in wrapping and labeling product as required
- Assist in checking and verifying meat department receiving when required
- Take received and prepared products to refrigerated storage, shelf and display areas
- Control department expenses and utilize energy conservation practices
- Contribute to controlling freshness and product quality
- Observe all policies and procedures established for the department
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to company policy and assist in controlling the level of damaged good
- Comply with safety policies and procedures and read all safety posters and bulletins
- Control excessive use of utilities and water and observe sound conservation practices
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
- Greet all customers and maintain good customer relations by providing them with prompt and courteous service or assistance.
Other Benefits: Benefits to be discussed upon interview
Piggly Wiggly Midwest operates a leading grocery store chain with more than 100 locations in Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
How To Apply:
Mail a Résumé
Apply in person at: Piggly Wiggly #15 3124 S. Business Dr. Sheboygan, WI 53081
Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.