Meat Supervisor Specialist
See all jobs by this employer
Employer: PIGGLY WIGGLY MIDWEST
2215 UNION AVE
SHEBOYGAN, WI 53081
Work Site County/ies:Kenosha, Racine, Walworth, Out of State – IL – Lake, Milwaukee, Waukesha
Inlcudes Illinois -Cook County, DuPage, Kane, & McHenry.Position requires a large amount of travel to our stores located in the specified counties. Home store may be dependent on where employee lives.
On Bus Route? No
Pay: Based on Experience
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time, 45 to 50 Hours Per Week
Shift/Work Days: Employee will be expected to work six days a week, varied shifts, depending on the retail business.
Monday through Sunday.
Number of Openings: 1
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
Education: Certificate or Diploma beyond High School Required
Professional Licenses / Certifications: No Licenses or Certifications Requested
Vehicle: No Vehicle Requested
Type: Class D – Regular (Auto, Light Truck, Moped) Required
Endorsements: No Endorsement Requested
Age: No Age Requested
Experience / Qualifications: • A minimum of ten years Journeyman experience in meat department operations with successful participation in a management training program; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Travel is required
Pre-employment drug screening required.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
This position is responsible to supervise, direct, and manage all phases of the meat departments to obtain maximum sales and margins; control labor, utility and other operating expenses, and ensure that the meat departments meet targeted projections and goals through effective utilization of personnel and resources available according to company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the execution and control of gross profit performance, budgeting, payroll % through labor scheduling, shrink, supply costs, price checks, cutting tests, training responsibilities, and all required merchandising according to Company policies and procedures
• Recruit, hire, schedule and train meat department personnel
• Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal meat/sanitation regulations
• Coordinate and assist in new store/remodel set-ups/resets
• Responsible to council store owners/managers/meat managers on meat operational procedures
• Ensure that all meat personnel are courteous to customers and that requests and complaints are handled promptly and courteously
• Promote warehouse sales and promotions
Insurance: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance
Retirement & Financial: 401K Plan
Piggly Wiggly Midwest operates a leading grocery store chain with more than 100 locations in Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
How To Apply:
Mail a Résumé Piggly Wiggly Midwest
2215 Union Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
E-Mail a Résumé : firstname.lastname@example.org